THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THE USERS OF THIS SITE ARE ENCOURAGED, AND ARE EXPECTED, TO CONSULT WITH PHYSICIANS, MEDICAL ADVISORS, AND OTHER APPROPRIATE HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS REGARDING A SPECIFIC MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR CONDITION OR GENERAL HEALTH ISSUES.
VNS HEALTH AND THE SITE DO NOT SUGGEST OR RECOMMEND ANY PROCEDURES, PRACTICES, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE COMPONENTS OF OR RELATED TO MEDICAL PRACTICE, NOR DOES VNS HEALTH OR THE SITE RECOMMEND ANY PHYSICIANS OR OTHER MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS OR INSTITUTIONS. YOU SHOULD NOT DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR ATTEMPT TO FOLLOW ANY PROGRAMS OR HEALTH RELATED SUGGESTIONS ON THIS SITE WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE GENERAL INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE CANNOT BE RELIED ON TO APPLY TO SPECIFIC CASES AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. If you do not meet all of these requirements, do not access or use the Site.
The VNS Health logo and marks are trademarks and service marks of VNS Health. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. The Contents are the intellectual property of VNS Health and/or their affiliates, or are used by VNS Health and their affiliates under license from the owner. You may use them for personal and noncommercial purposes only. You may not access, download, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any part of the content on the Site or use the Site for commercial purposes, whether on Your behalf or on behalf of a third party.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE/OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS
The Site is the property of VNS Health and is protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of this Site, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors and designs.
VNS Health grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site as VNS Health’s customer.
“SPOOFING” AND “PHISHING”
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when You receive an e-mail from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from You. Please be aware that VNS Health will not send You any e-mail requesting You to verify Your credit card, bank information, password or any other personal information. If You ever receive an e-mail that appears to be from VNS Health requesting such information from You, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the e-mail. Instead, please report the e-mail to the VNS Health IT Service Desk at 1-888-290-3555, and VNS Health will investigate instances of possible Internet fraud.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use the Site only in compliance with these Terms, and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, statutes, rules, and regulations. In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that may cause injury to any person or entity; is false or misleading; infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights; violates anyone’s rights to privacy or publicity; violates any law or regulation; includes content or links to content that could be considered defamatory, libelous, knowingly false, fraudulent, indecent, violent, obscene, profane, hateful, racially or religiously biased, threatening, or harassing; or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent.
- Use any materials that may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner or in any way that is otherwise unlawful.
- Upload or distribute any malicious computer code (for example, a virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware) or other computer file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Interfere with, modify, or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers or networks used in connection with the Site or any VNS Health service.
- Impersonate any person, business, entity, or IP address (including, without limitation, by engaging in IP spoofing or by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with VNS Health or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries).
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions, sales, or encourage other commercial activities, without our prior written consent.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, including by reverse engineering or installing firmware not approved by VNS Health.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or incorporate any portion of the Site into any other product or service without VNS Health’s express prior written consent.
- Alter, damage, or delete any content provided by VNS Health.
- Use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to systematically retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather data or content from the Site.
- Reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without VNS Health’s express prior written consent.
For your convenience, the Site may contain links to the websites or third parties from which you may be able to obtain content and/or download software. Except as otherwise noted, such third-party websites, and such content and software, are provided by companies that are not affiliated with and are independent of VNS Health. VNS Health does not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning such websites, and may not have reviewed such content or software. VNS Health has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site. Therefore, VNS Health makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in or on such websites, sources or servers, nor does VNS Health necessarily endorse such websites or sources.
By using the VNS Health Site, you expressly relieve VNS Health from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the VNS Health Site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each other site that you visit.
ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
On the Site we strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
VNS Health respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If You believe in good faith that Your work has been used on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement or Your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Site, please notify VNS Health by contacting VNS Health Corporate Compliance at VNS Health Attn: Compliance Department, 220 East 42nd Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
Users must comply with the “Elements of Notification” requirements set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512. Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances. To more effectively assist You, the notification must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right You claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
You acknowledge that if you fail to provide substantially all of the information listed above, your notification may not be valid. Upon receipt of your written notice, we will investigate the allegation and remove the complained-of material at our sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
對於內容，VNS Health 富康醫療不作任何明示或暗示的保證，VNS Health 富康醫療及其附屬公司和子公司不對由於以下原因造成的任何損害負責，包括但不限於因使用或無法使用本網站導致的直接、間接、偶然、連帶或其他損害。 這包括但不限於人身傷害（包括死亡）或財產損失的損害賠償，無論責任依據是基於合約、侵權、產品責任還是任何其他法律理論。
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VNS HEALTH HEALTH PLANS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL VNS HEALTH, THE VNS HEALTH PARTIES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING OR PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES OR WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In such jurisdictions, VNS Health’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by the law. You should check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
The Site is not meant to be used by individuals under the age of 18. By creating an Account and providing VNS Health with Your personal information, You are representing that You are at least 18 years old. VNS Health will remove from its files any personal information of anyone VNS Health discovers to be under 18 years old (and for whom there is not confirmed parental/guardian consent, where required by law).
這些使用條款以及本協議項下的任何權利和許可，可能不會由您轉讓或分配，但可能由 VNS Health 富康醫療不受限制地分配。
您同意：(i) VNS Health 富康醫療網站應視為僅位於 New York, New York；(ii) VNS Health 富康醫療網站應被視為被動網站，不會在 New York 以外的司法管轄區導致對 VNS Health 富康醫療的個人管轄權，無論是具體的還是一般的。 這些使用條款應受 New York 州實質性內部法律的管轄，不考慮其法律主體之間的衝突。 您與 VNS Health 富康醫療之間發生的全部或部分由 VNS Health 富康醫療網站導致的任何索賠或爭議，應完全由位於 New York, New York 的具有管轄權的法院裁定。 這些使用條款以及隱私權政策、行為準則以及 VNS Health 富康醫療在網站上發佈的任何其他法律聲明，將構成您與 VNS Health 富康醫療之間關於 VNS Health 富康醫療網站的完整協議。 如果具有有效管轄權的法院認為本使用條款中的任何規定無效，則此類規定的無效性不會影響本使用條款中其餘條款的有效性，這些條款仍然具有完全效力。 任何對本使用條款的棄權均不得視為對該條款或任何其他條款的進一步或持續棄權，並且 VNS Health 富康醫療未能主張本使用條款下的任何權利或規定並不構成對該權利或規定的放棄。
YOU AND VNS HEALTH AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE VNS HEALTH SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
VNS Health 富康醫療保留隨時修訂這些使用條款的權利，恕不另行通知，您有責任檢閱這些使用條款的任何變更。 在對這些使用條款進行任何修訂之後，您對 VNS Health 富康醫療網站的使用（將在底部的「最近更新」日期中反映出來）表示您同意並接受修訂後的條款。
Copyright ® 2023 VNS Health. All rights reserved.